Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Code Complete Chapter 33 Personal Character



Get paid to share your links!

Notes from reading:
Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, Second Edition  
by Steve McConnell Link: Amazon 
I have been reading this try to improve my skills I figured I could jot down 
some notes which might help it sink in my brain and who know you might find it interesting.

McConnell has a great point early on in this "You can’t do anything about your intelligence, so the classical wisdom goes, but you can do something about your character. And it turns out that character is the more decisive factor in the makeup
 of a superior programmer." chapter.  Which is good as I don't think I am the 
smartest programmer I have every met but hopefully I can build up enough 
character to make up for it.   

Interesting chapter hopefully I can develop good programming personal character.
  
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment