Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shark Tank Episode 418



PITCH: Gotta Have S'More
ABC Recap
Hard to get a feel for a cupcake that tastes like a s'more through television.  Seemed like the cost was the biggest issue and I agree that it seemed expensive for a baked good.  I live on the East coast so to get one dozen of  these would cost $24.95(Usually 29.95) + $35(Shipping) = 59.95.  This comes out to about $5 dollars a muffin.  I think if the muffins were a little bigger the five dollars might seem okay but they are small.  I couldn't see myself being willing to spend 60 dollars to give them a try so I think I'm out.

PITCH: How Do You Roll?
ABC Recap
A lot would depend on how good this fast food Sushi actually is.  My wife and I both love Sushi and being able to get high quality Sushi faster then at a normal sit down restaurant was an appealing idea.  My wife also loved the idea of being able to customize it and get exactly what she wanted.  If I was ever near one I think I would be there.

PITCH: Pretty Padded Room
ABC Recap
This seems like a really great idea to me.  Feels like it would be a lot more convenient then going to see a real counselor.  One of the concerns that was pointed out by the Sharks did make me wonder a little bit.  The fact that the therapist were earning so much less then they normally could raised some red flags.  Since it is over the internet maybe they can make up a lot of the profit in the sheer fact of not having as much overhead though.  Seems like this would be an interesting option should one ever want to try therapy but doesn't feel like dealing with missing work etc.

PITCH: Smartwheel
ABC Recap
I really thought this was a pretty good idea.  Someday when my child is old enough to drive I hope there are systems in place to help keep him focused on the task at hand.  I think this would also be a great thing for companies to install in their cars and 18 wheelers.  Instead of relying on those how are my driving calls they would get reports about which drivers are dangerous and could lead to them being involved in litigation.

Of the items presented in this episode I think my level of interest would be the following:

  1. How Do You Roll
  2. Smartwheel
  3. Pretty Padded Room
  4. Gotta Have S'More
From this and episode 415

  1. How Do You Roll
  2. Travel HOODIE PILLOW
  3. Smartwheel
  4. Green Garmento
  5. Pretty Padded Room
  6. HOODIE PILLOW
  7. Cold Snap
  8. Gotta Have S'More
  9. GRINDS  
What are your rankings?
 I can't wait for next episode of Shark Tank!
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment