Saturday, February 23, 2013

Shark Tank Episode 416

PITCH: Addison's Wonderland
ABC Recap
My first impression was that this is a pretty nice looking bedroom for a little girl.  Everything was going pretty well until they mentioned the price.  That is when I realized that this stuff while nice was way expensive at least in my book. 

PITCH: Muddy Water Camo
ABC Recap
I thought this item was pretty cool but honestly I don't hunt or take pictures of birds.  So for me the product is cool but useless.  If I ever did decide to bird hunting I would probably consider looking into this camouflage over traditional camouflage.

PITCH: Hip Chixs
ABC Recap
I'm male so this product would really fit into my life.  I did talk to my wife and she did like the way the jeans were designed.  She would have stayed interested if the price was better.

PITCH: Proof Eyewear
ABC Recap
These glasses do have a pretty cool look.  I also found the idea of wooden frames to be appealing.  I like the look as well as the idea of them being a little more sustainable than average glasses.  One thing I notice is that they all seem a little clunky maybe that is by design or maybe its a downside of the material.

Of the items presented in this episode I think my level of interest would be the following:

  1. PITCH: Proof Eyewear
  2. PITCH: Hip Chixs  (Mostly because my wife thought they were a decent idea)
  3. PITCH: Muddy Water Camo
  4. PITCH: Addison's Wonderland
What do you think do you agree or disagree?

From this and previous episodes episode 415 and 418.
  1. How Do You Roll
  2. Proof Eyewear
  3. Travel HOODIE PILLOW
  4. Smartwheel
  5. Green Garmento
  6. Pretty Padded Room
  7. HOODIE PILLOW
  8. Cold Snap
  9. Gotta Have S'More
  10. PITCH: Hip Chixs
  11. Muddy Water Camo
  12. Addison's Wonderland  
  13. GRINDS  
What are your rankings?
 I can't wait for next episode of Shark Tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment