Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shark Tank Episode 420

PITCH: Nuts 'N More 
ABC Recap
Obviously it is a little hard to pass judgement on a product that I was not able to taste.  However if the Shark's reaction is an indication then I would guess that this is a delicious peanut butter and almond butter that is also healthier.  My wife enjoyed that since she doesn't eat peanut butter it was good they had an alternative in Almond butter.  I think this would be something I would consider buying.

PITCH: PsiBands 
ABC Recap
My wife actually gets motion sick at times so at first I was thinking this product sounded pretty good.  In fact my wife actually bought a similar product.  The advantages of PsiBands product over what my wife owns is:
  • they are adjustable
  • won't get water logged
  • come in different colors.
Listening to the women talk about how she thinks her product can cure cancer without really having any proof makes me think that her company isn't ideal to do business with.  So basically somewhat interesting product but sketch company.
PITCH: Neo Innovations 
ABC Recap
I thought this was the coolest item that was presented on the show tonight.  If I had a tattoo and I wanted it removed I would consider looking into this product.  The biggest downside is of course their lack of information about whether the product is safe. 

PITCH: Jeska Shoe Company 
ABC Recap
The product was interesting I liked the idea of being able to buy one pair of shoes and pretend that it was like two or three.  I was really liking the idea and I think my wife was as well.  Then I heard that they cost like two hundred dollars and I my interest went away. 

Of the items presented in this episode I think my level of interest would be the following:
  1. Nuts 'N More  
  2. Neo Innovations (If I had a tattoo it would be a lot more likely)
  3. Jeska Shoe Company (Cool idea but pricey)
  4. PsiBands

What do you think do you agree or disagree?

From this and previous episodes episode 415 and 418.
  1. How Do You Roll
  2. Proof Eyewear
  3. Travel HOODIE PILLOW
  4. Smartwheel
  5. Nuts 'N More  
  6. Green Garmento
  7. Pretty Padded Room
  8. Neo Innovations (If I had a tattoo it would be a lot more likely) 
  9. Jeska Shoe Company (Cool idea but pricey)
  10. HOODIE PILLOW
  11. Cold Snap
  12. Gotta Have S'More
  13. PITCH: Hip Chixs
  14. Muddy Water Camo
  15. Addison's Wonderland
  16. PsiBands   
  17. GRINDS  
What are your rankings?
 I can't wait for next episode of Shark Tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment