Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shark Tank Episode 405


PITCH: Cozy Bug 
ABC Recap
The idea of clothes that grow with your child seems like a decent one.  I remember as a child growing out of things all the time.  Also my son has very quickly moved from Newborn sizes into 0-3 Months sizes.  The one issue for me personally is I don't have any daughters so not a lot of demand for dresses around here.

Bottom line: I don't have any daughters so no demand for this product here.  

PITCH: Wired Waffles
ABC Recap 
I actually just recently started drinking coffee to get my caffeine instead of just drinking tea.  I haven't really jumped on the more alternative methods of getting caffeine.  My doctor would actually prefer I limit my caffeine some anyway so for me this product isn't a great fit.

Bottom line: Not supposed to consume more then 1 cup of coffee worth of caffeine.   

PITCH: The Spatty
ABC Recap  
I like the idea of a product that helps with not wasting things but I'm not convinced that I would have the patience for a product like this.  Being a man I couldn't use this product to get extra makeup out but I think it could come in handy.  But I think my bottom line is I have enough stuff to catch up on that I wouldn't waste time trying to save a few pennies using this product.

Bottom line: I don't wear makeup and am not sure I could really save enough money with this to try it. 

PITCH: Marz Sprays
ABC Recap  
This was an interesting idea although I don't know to many people who can't swallow pills.  I currently do not take any supplements and don't really intend to start anytime soon.

Bottom line: I'm not interested. 

Of the items presented in this episode I think my level of interest would be the following:
  1. The Spatty (I could potentially use this for something I think)
  2. Cozy Bug (Maybe if I have daughter someday)
  3. Wired Waffles(Maybe if I was ever super tired)
  4. Marz Sprays (I don't see me trying these)
    From this and previous episodes I've blogged about:
    1. Cordaroy's  (Thinking about buying)
    2. How Do You Roll
    3. Liz Lovely Cookies 
    4. FuzziBunz
    5. Posture Now 
    6. Proof Eyewear
    7. Travel HOODIE PILLOW
    8. Smartwheel
    9. Lose 12 Inches with Any 12 Workouts
    10. Baby Loves Disco (Could move up as kids get older) 
    11. CellHelmet
    12. Green Garmento
    13. Pretty Padded Room
    14. HOODIE PILLOW
    15. Cold Snap
    16. Gotta Have S'More
    17. The Spatty
    18. Rock Bands 
    19. PITCH: Hip Chixs
    20. Cozy Bug
    21. Wired Waffles 
    22. Muddy Water Camo
    23. Addison's Wonderland
    24. Marz Sprays   
    25. GRINDS 
    submit to reddit

    No comments:

    Post a Comment