Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shark Tank Episode 417

 
PITCH: Baby Loves Disco 
ABC Recap
This seemed like a fun product that would be something I would look into if my kids were the correct age to take advantage of such an event.  Currently this isn't a great fit for my family.  I can't remember what they said the price was but I thought it was reasonable.  Can't seem to see prices for events without entering email address.

PITCH: Lose 12 Inches with Any 12 Workouts 
ABC Recap 
This product was interesting I like the idea of the workouts being targeted at certain heart rates and being different for different folks.  Its really hard to judge without giving some of his ideas a try though.

PITCH: CellHelmet
ABC Recap  
I thought that at the very least that this would be a cheaper option then paying my cell phone provider for a similar service.  For me as a non smartphone user I don't think I need this product.  My phone isn't expensive enough to worry about.  I think this service could  be beneficial to other people.

PITCH: Cordaroy's  
ABC Recap  
This is a product that I really like the idea of and actually have a need for.  I currently have an old chair from Pier 1 that is starting to fall apart and we have been looking for a replacement.  These bean bags look like the could fill the void.  They look really comfy and the option to turn it into a bed is appealing as well.  One concern that I have is how hard is it to put the bed back into the bean bag.  If I do end up buying one a followup will be posted.  Anyone own one?

Of the items presented in this episode I think my level of interest would be the following:
  1. PITCH: Cordaroy's  (Thinking about buying)
  2. PITCH: Lose 12 Inches with Any 12 Workouts 
  3. PITCH: Baby Loves Disco (Could move up as kids get older)
  4. PITCH: CellHelmet
From this and previous episodes I've blogged about:
  1. Cordaroy's  (Thinking about buying)
  2. How Do You Roll
  3. Proof Eyewear
  4. Travel HOODIE PILLOW
  5. Smartwheel
  6. Lose 12 Inches with Any 12 Workouts
  7. Baby Loves Disco (Could move up as kids get older) 
  8. CellHelmet
  9. Green Garmento
  10. Pretty Padded Room
  11. HOODIE PILLOW
  12. Cold Snap
  13. Gotta Have S'More
  14. PITCH: Hip Chixs
  15. Muddy Water Camo
  16. Addison's Wonderland  
  17. GRINDS 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment